Independent Power Producer (IPP) Platform:
India emerged as one of the most favorable destination for investment in renewable energy especially wind and solar energy projects. India is working on an ambitious clean energy push, with a target of reaching to 175 GW by March 2022.
In view of the above, it gives us immense pleasure to introduce GoWind-n-Sun EnerTechCon India Private Limited as an IPP (Independent Power Producer) platform to the interested investors in Wind and Solar Energy in India.
In this IPP Platform, we have identified best opportunities for investment in wind and solar projects:
- Invest in New Wind and Solar Energy Projects with a target potential of 1000 MW portfolio under Greenfield and Turnkey project models
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) Options:
- Through Tariff Bidding with Power Companies (Wind Auctions)
- Third Party PPA in Open Access
- PPA with Capex & Opex models
- Acquisition of Operational Wind and Solar Power Projects
- RePowering of High Potential Wind Zones with new technologies
- Diversified project opportunities in various states in India viz. Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
Interested Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors may contact us for more details. GoWind-n-Sun will collaborate with the investors with an ethical and professional approach. We are looking for astute investors with medium to long term commitment to develop such projects handholding GoWind-n-Sun.
First 100 MW wind-solar project opportunity is identified in the state of Gujarat. Please see “Download” section for details.