Independent Power Producer (IPP) Platform:
India emerged as one of the most favorable destination for investment in renewable energy especially wind and solar energy projects. Over the next four years, the green energy sector has business potential of $70-80 billion. India is working on an ambitious clean energy push, with a target of adding 175GW by March 2022.
In view of this ambitious targets, it gives us immense pleasure to introduce GoWind-n-Sun EnerTechCon India Private Limited as an IPP (Independent Power Producer) platform to the interested investors in Wind and Solar Energy in India.
The sector is in the phase of transition and new ideas like Wind-Solar Hybrid projects, Battery storage technologies, Distributed Energy, E-vehicles are being inculcated in India.
This is a great investment opportunity in a country like India, where strong regulatory support to renewable energy and rising power demand is available.
As an organisation, we have identified best opportunities for investment in following segments of wind and solar projects:
- Invest in New Wind and Solar Energy Projects with a target potential of 1000 MW portfolio creation in 5 years under Greenfield and Turnkey project models
- Participate in Innovative Wind and Solar projects - On-grid and Off-grid Distributed Power Generation: EPC projects under Capex & Opex models
- Acquistion of Operational Wind and Solar Power Projects
- Study and implement Wind-Solar-Energy Storage projects
- RePowering of High Potential Wind Zones with new technologies
We are hereby presenting the opportunities to Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors. GoWind-n-Sun will collaborate with the investors with an ethical and professional approach. We are looking for astute investors with medium to long term commitment to develop such projects handholding with GoWind-n-Sun.
First 100 MW wind-solar project opportunity is identified in the state of Gujarat. Please see “Download” section for details.